Thursday, August 15, 2013

Meet the Designer - Jessica Kephart

Hello there sweet friends! My name is Jessica Kephart, I have a beautiful 3 year old Son, Mason, whom I utterly adore! He has such a passionate and caring spirit he amazes me every single day! It is truly because of him that I feel compelled to create, and he was the reason I started along this fabulous and fun journey of paper crafting! He is my inspiration and I am one lucky Mama!!
I am passionate about helping others where I am able, and I think that it is very important for my little guy to see that in his Mom. I love the feeling that I get from knowing that in some small way, I can contribute to easing someone else's pain, or bring a little smile just because or during hard times. I do struggle with emotional detachment from some of the cases that I work on. It's the hardest thing in the world, I've found, to continue on with your own happiness when you know that someone else (many more) is suffering. I try very hard to take that knowledge, and use it to not take advantage of the things that I do have. Thanks for taking the time to read a little about me and my little family! This has been such an incredible journey for me, and I have made some fabulous friends that I know I will have for a lifetime and that means so much to me! xoxoxoxJessica 
Here is today's project that Jessica is sharing with us.  Be sure to checkout her beautiful site at http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com






1 comment:

  1. I love love love buntings! The layout is so pretty and happy, love it! Hugs, Baerbel

    ReplyDelete