Friday, August 2, 2013

Meet the Designers - Tina Phillips

Video Designer, Tina Phillips


Hello!!!!!!! First of all, let me say.. Im soo excited to be on Linnie Blooms Design Team... It's such a wonderful opportunity... I love creating! I love art! I grew up in rural Indiana, and well, I still reside here.. I live in a farming community, cornfields as far as the eye can see.. lol. Im 32 years old, and haven't been blessed with children, although I DO have a fur baby, My cat Sissy and she has a pet of her own, a zebra finch named Hermie.. I have always done crafting and art since I was a wee lass :) My mother and sisters are all seasoned crafters (with styles of our own). We try to get together once a month to craft together.. I love doing mixed media, cards, tags, altered objects, and well just about anything and everything.. I also enjoy singing and being outdoors. I love sharing my ideas with others and gaining inspiration as well :) I share all my creations on my blog, youtube, and my personal facebook.. Hope to hear from you all soon.. HUGS Tina...

No comments:

Post a Comment