Friday, September 27, 2013

Art Journal Cover

Happy Friday, crafty people!  Marfa (that's me ;-)) is back to show you another fun Mixed Media project using Linnie Bloom's canvas shapes.   This was sooooo much fun to do!  It is the reason why I consider myself a Mixed Media artist.  It encompasses every single craft that I can think of right now.  This project is a Design Team project forLinnie Blooms.  I used several canvas shapes that you can find at the Linnie Blooms store.  I used a birda heartpockets and pennants .  Canvas is so cool to decorate because you can do almost anything to it and it will take it!  I inked, I embroidered and I glued to my heart's content. This cover is so yummuylicious.  I can't wait to make more.   Scroll down to see a short video that's going to show you some cool details.

Here's the video:



Marfa Otano
               aka Crafting Marfa
Designer for Gina's Designs, video designer for Linnie Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment