Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fun with shapes on a Blank.

One of my favorite products to play with is the Linnie Blooms Blanks.  Today I am showing how I did a layout by using one of the long blanks.  Super fun to play with.  This is going to hang in my craft room for now.. then my daughter wants it in her room.

I used a total of 7 of  the mixed media canvas shapes from Linnie Blooms.    I love how when using that many of one product you really don't loose the focus of the photos, everything blends well, and doesn't seem to take over the layout.

I used a long blank, book mark, linnie white textures, 3 banners, 1 house/arrow, and a heart. 


I love using this shape.. one of my favs.
Use this as a house or an arrow
Long Blank Layout w/ 8 Linnie Blooms Products

some of the supplies I used
 Did you know that you can be a CREATIVE REP for Linnie Blooms?  This is a very new program and you can sign up and get started introducing your friends to all of these wonderful products.  We specialize in one of a kind Mixed Stitched journals, Mixed Media Shapes, Long Blanks, and more.  Sign up to become a rep or check out our website for more info. 

I love playing with these products and it's the only way I can get the product is to become a Creative Rep.  The start up kit is awesome~
Kimberly, Scrap It Girl
Linnie Blooms Creative Rep & Design Team Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment