Saturday, January 18, 2014

LOVE is in the Air.....

.....My first blog post as a Design Team member for Linnie Blooms!!
soooooooooooooo...over-the-top excited!!

I just do not know where to start!...OK...let me JUMP in!!....This started out with a plain old metal candle  tray that was rescued from the Goodwill {hunting } bag....
...to which I added some PP from my huge stash...yes...I am a hoarder...but, that is for another posting!
I started with a Linnie Blooms long canvas blank
..and started adding some paints from my (hoarding) stash..
yes....yes....as you can see...I have some OLDOLDOLD MM scrapbook paints I cannot throw away...along with an OOPS paint from Lowes(my "day" job)....Look closely at the paper pad ledger...it will "morph" into a background on another project...
******



I took the Linnie Blooms canvas tree and, being inspired by another DT member , Candy Spiegel
and her idea of using an embossing folder..I slightly dampened the tree shape and ran it thru my Cuttlebug w/embossing folder....WOWeeeeeeeeeeeeee...just a slightly raised image...but, once I put the color on....OH MY GOODNESS!!!!





So, adding bits 'n bobs from my stash(yes...THAT one!)....along with the Linnie Blooms flags...uber cute...I took my  alpha stamps and with Stazon ink stamped the letters and wordage....Glued everything down with MOD PODGE matte.....OH the TEXTURE....oh the colors!!
The entire canvas collage was attached to the tray for a OOAK piece of art !

BTW...I am totally IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEE with the Faber-Castell Gellatos & Pitt pens!!
These are my new...FAVE...go to coloring go-to's!
The Gellatos are just absolutely YUMMY!!...and vibrant...and creamy....any EASY to use!

*************
And..................because I cannot throw anything away...(craft hoarder)...I used the ledger paper and cut into a tag as  a background for the SUPERDUPER sweet as can be Linnie Blooms canvas owl.

...and yet ANOTHER tag...with a LB canvas heart..background made from the babywipe I cleaned up paint & sprays with...

Sooooooooooooooooo...there you have it!....I hope my posty inspired you to get your crafty on with your Linnie Blooms!
I will have a give-a-way  for this sweetheart tag on my blog SUNDAY, January 19th at 
Beeeeeeeeeeeeee sure to stop on by!

creative blessings,
debbie




















12 comments:

  1. Oh this is just magic.... gorgeous projects all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Leeann!...I had sooooo much fun creating them!

      Delete
  2. I can't decide which one I like best--- they are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've outdone yourself, Debbie!…fantastic lady. I am crazy about that tray re-do…wow so imaginative! I am also going to try Candy's embossing technique on my next project…so inspirational! PS…your owl's eyes are awesome! Great work, Debbie…thanks for the motivation to get crafty on this chilly Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super duper cute.. love it.. love your directions and photos too.. great project..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! And love the step-by-step directions you provide! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet, sweet Janet!....thanks for the comment.....still need your direction in the "organizing" stuff!

      Delete
  6. I love it ALL!!! So very pretty. They just make me HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting LB!!!.....of course you were my FIRST LB!! <3

      Delete