Thursday, March 27, 2014

Stamped Mini Blank Pocket! Makes a Great GIft!

Today I am showing you a simple way to add some details to your mini blanks without having to paint the whole thing or feel like you have to change the color of the canvas.

 I actually like the natural color of canvas! 

I used my mini blank as a pocket for a gift card for a friend.  I used my adhesive tape and a few mini staples to secure it to a tag. 

I only needed a few items to add details to my mini canvas blank.
A stamp set from Close to My Heart, my new bling, a prima tag as my base, Heidi Swapp's Pink Color Shine & Stencil.  I covered the tag with some of my favorite paper. Both sides of the tag are covered so it hides my staples and brads.  I used the color shine as a paint to add the details of the stencil and to color my ribbon. 




 
Order a few mini blanks and you can create a few of these for your friends.  You can also put a few of the mini blanks together to make a mini album.
 

3 comments: