Monday, June 23, 2014

Card for him, card for her!

Hi there crafty friends! This is Jessica, www.jessicalibasci.wordpress.com, come scatter joy with me!
Today I have two cards to show you. The first card I want to share, I made for my wonderful husband who always supports my craft addiction. He is such an encourager.
For both of the cards I designed this week, I used Linnie Blooms canvas shapes. I love these canvas shapes. For my husbands card I used the arrow and for the next card I want to show you I used the canvas flowers.
I used Linnie blooms bloom stencil and mask to create the background flower.
For both the arrow and the flower I colored Linnie's canvas shapes with Gelatos. The Gelatos are one of my favorite ways to color the canvas shapes! The are fun and easy to use. 

My goal today was to provide you with two simple creations that would get your creative juices flowing. One for him, one for her. Have a blessed day, a blessed week and come visit me and let's scatter joy! www. jessicalibasci.wordpress.com

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Jessica...love how you used the arrow canvas piece on your hubby's card : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! That arrow is such a great idea, and that flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These R wonderful! I'm such a card person, these are right up my alley, Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and uplifting cards! Love the use of the arrow canvas on the card!

    ReplyDelete