Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Patriotism Linne Bloom Style.....

Hello! Happy July!!! This month over here at Linnie Blooms you will see that our designers will be showcasing some fabulous projects that represent Patriotism. I am proud to be an American, and I am super excited that I can share with you a fun canvas made into a flag.  Flying the colors of the red, white and blue!
I used a 5x11 canvas, canvas starts, some Heidi Swapp Color Shine and a cute Hanger all from the Linnie Blooms store {HERE}.




I hope that you like my canvas today! Here is how it was made....
I took the canvas and cut a square where I would put my stars.  I then took another piece and covered up the parts I didn't want to spray.  I first sprayed the red, then the blue and then the red again.  I then took white paint and painted dots on the canvas.  I then spritzed the canvas with gold Heidi Swapp spritz spray.  Next I took some yellow spritz and sprayed the stars.  I then put the bling on the stars once that the canvas was dry.  I then took a black marker by Faber-Castel and outlined the canvas to make it pop.

I hope that you enjoyed my project for today!!!
Loves-Madge

4 comments:

  1. Love this to pieces!! The stripes with polka dots are so fun and your gold stars are fab, lady! Hooray for the Red white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper fun and cute! That hanger is just the icing on the cake! To cute! Go USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is outstanding and is truly patriotic!!! Another FAB creation Madge : )

    ReplyDelete