Thursday, August 28, 2014

New Product Reveal - Day 4

One of my favorite new products is the Garden Flag.  I can think of a zillion uses for these.  And, before you ask, yes, you can hang it outdoors.  Simply seal it with either some Mod Podge or a spray sealer like Americana Acrylic Sealer Spray.  
I created the background for this one using stencils, Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spritz and some background stamps with Black Archival Ink.  I made the flowers with LB Bloom Stencil/Mask and Faber Castell Pitt Markers.  


The fence was simply drawn and colored with Pitt Markers and finished with a wood texture stencil.  Stamping the "Welcome" with LB Stitched Greetings Stamp Set on a scrap piece of canvas completed this project.  

I think it would be nice to create one flag announcing your family's birthday parties, holiday wishes, new baby announcements and more!  What would you create your garden flag for?

Have a great day!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment